We’ve ventured to the woods to experience the Great Outdoors in June, and we traveled to the most magical place in the world to experience GayDays. Now get ready as we head on down south to a tropical island paradise as we experience the fantasy during our last annual trip of the year: GVSC Experience the Fantasy Fest Weekend Retreat!
In partnership with our friend Alejandro Alfaro Diaz at It’s Happening Out Travel, we are excited to travel to Key West for their largest, most exciting event celebrating 40 years: Fantasy Fest “In Tune But Off Key”! We will be traveling first-class as a group to stay at the gorgeous Gates Hotel Key West and enjoy the many things that the fest has to offer, including pool and street parties, an exclusive resort themed party, the famous parade, and more! Check out what this exciting, all-inclusive trip includes below, and get ready to EXPERIENCE what a GVSC FANTASY is all about!
Trip departs on Friday, October 25 at 7am Miami, and will arrive back on Sunday around 6pm in Miami. The price of the trip includes the following:
• 2 nights of first-class accommodations at the Gates Hotel Key West in a Standard Double Queen Room (4 people per room)
• First-class travel transportation
• Narrated Tour from South Florida to Key West
• Free Cocktail and Admission to Friday Bowties & Birthday Suits! Party @ Island House Key West 12pm-5pm (Free Resort Privileges until 8am next day)
• Free Admission to Friday Tea In The Street & Pool Party @ Bourbon St. Pub 12pm-Whenever
• Free Admission to Saturday Soaking Wet Pool Party @ Bourbon St. Pub 12pm-Whenever
• Participation to walk in the Saturday Bud Light Fantasy Fest Parade @ 7pm
• Fantasy Fest 2019 Gay Full Itinerary
We are accepting payments via the VENMO app to our account @GVSC-Corp
Rooms assignments will be confirmed after all payments are collected, 4 people per room, and up to 4 rooms total. This retreat also serves as an official GVSC Fundraiser in which for every 7 people that attend, It’s Happening Out will Donate $600 back towards supporting the mission of GVSC and all its programming and events... now that’s amazing! The pricing format is below as follows:
• Double Queen: $374 + taxes/fees ($449 total) per person, 4 people per room, due by Sunday, September 29 based on remaining room availability.
• Single King: $599 + taxes/fees ($675 total) per person, 2 people per room, due by Sunday, September 29 based on room availability.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Deposits available through Friday, August 30 only.